Monday, March 22, 2010

Everybody's doing it!

I was perusing the internet today looking for a new way to procrastinate effectively. While that might seem like a bissleh oxymoronic, I was looking for a way to procrastinate in a productive manner. Anyway, I was surfing the interwebs when an old friend from high school contacted me and directed me to his blog. To be honest, the content contained therein is not something that interests me (as he is using his blog as a sex/relationship advice column)... I was intrigued by this medium. I suppose that I am a little bit behind my generation's time in that I am just starting a blog now... well this is actually my second attempt and blogerating my ideas.

To be honest, I have been feeling a bit like not enough butter spread over too much toast. (Forgive me, all of you out there who have heard me say that before-- it is a favorite saying of mine when I am feeling under the gun as it were.) I am doing a lot at school and I think that this blog-fad-thing might serve me well as a potential way to vent to no one in particular. Also, this might be an appropriate forum to express/flesh out ideas or musings that I mull around in the old noggin. Finally I think that I am finally giving into peer pressure on some level, albeit 5 or six years too late!

Kol Tuv,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment