Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nothing but Simcha

For those who are unaware, I have been in the process of applying to Rabbinical for the past year. I just returned from a trip to the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies in LA where I interviewed for a place in their school. I was told almost immediately after my interview that I have a place at the Ziegler School for the upcoming academic year. This was the culmination of much hard work on my part for the past 3 years. My dreams for my future are beginning to come to fruition.

In addition, my close friend, Jonathan Magen, proposed to his long time girlfriend, Sarah Kopman-Fried today. Needless to say, she accepted.

All I can say is that these past two days have been chock-full of simchas... Michelle, my long time girlfriend, reminded me that simchas are meant to be shared with friends. So Mazel Tov to the young couple!!!

This is going to be a year of much change and growth. What a way to begin 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment