Wednesday, May 11, 2011

All good things...

This will be a quick post... But I realize that I haven't posted in a while! Today I had my final test of college! As of tomorrow afternoon I will have earned a bachelors degree in Religion from Temple University. For those who follow and I have not spoken to recently, Michelle and I have decided to relocate to NYC in the Fall! I will be entering my first year of Rabbinical School at the Jewish Theological Seminary of America, and Michelle will be attending Hunter College's School of Social Work, where she will be working towards her Masters of Social Work!




Life is quite crazy at this point in time! Both Michelle and I will be working at Camp Ramah in the Poconos this summer! So in the next few weeks we will have to begin making preparations for both camp and the Fall! Life is exciting and changing. I am both scared and excited to "enter the real world" tomorrow. I cannot believe that I have spent the past four years at Temple, and I will be entering graduate school in the fall! Boy how life flys by!

I will always cherish my memories and the friends I made at Temple, but I am also looking forward to the changes and growth that next Fall will bring!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment